Marvin Jimenez has recently developed a mighty tool for 3Ds Max which allows you to efficiently set up your models for baking in Toolbag 3. Watch the video to learn more and download the tool for happier baking.
Spruce up your Monday with an excellent batch of Toolbag renders!
- Chris Bennett developed a fantastic boss for Arenanet’s Guild Wars 2.
- Ivan Nestorov created a Walther P38 pistol that goes pew-pew.
- Stef Walker made us feel nostalgic with sculpts of the hyena trio from The Lion King.
- Sam Olesen designed a super colorful sci-fi vehicle.
Thanks for checking out the latest featured artwork rendered in Toolbag. Stay tuned for more next week.
Let’s get your holiday shopping season started off right! Now through Cyber Monday, we’re offering discounts on all your favorite Marmoset products. Digital art software makes a perfect gift for yourself, or a friend. Don’t hog it all, or do!
Four days only, we’re offering 30% OFF all “Freelance/Academic” licenses of Marmoset Toolbag 3, and 50% OFF Marmoset Hexels 3, and 50% OFF all Marmoset Pano Packs! Jump on over to our store page and get ’em while they’re hot.
– The Marmoset Team
Buy Now: marmoset.co/shop/
Flip through a selection of fantastic scenes uploaded with Viewer!
- Paragon of Light by Shem Dawson.
- Star Wars – Redemption | Starfighter ARC-170 by Etienne Beschet.
- Demoman – Overwatch Character Project by Zoey Smith.
- Source of Fel by Igor Starovoytov.
Check out a sweet set of scenes rendered in Toolbag.