There’s only one week until the annual GDC Polycount Meetup. Prepare yourselves for a night filled with great people, swag and donuts. That’s right, donuts!
Check out this week’s collection of wonderful renders!
- Alex Khaliman created a fantastic render of a 1911.
- Antoine De Lorenzo submitted the “Engineer of Light” to Cubebrush’s Art War challenge.
- Julien Desroy finalized “The Enlightened” for Cubebrush’s Art War challenge.
- Silvan Kerseboom developed an awesome mech character.
Thanks for checking out the latest featured artwork rendered in Toolbag. Stay tuned for more next week.
Liven up your week with a bunch of awesome Viewer scenes.
- The Witch of a Thousand Blades by Grigory Lebidko.
- ArtWar2 – Seeker of Souls by Giovanni Roschini.
- Flare Gun by Adrian Torres.
- Wendigo | Cubebrush ArtWar 2 by Dan Venhardt.